I posted this last summer but today is one of those days that reminded me of how fortunate I am to do something I truly love…
There are some difficult days in the world of retained executive search; however, the things that keep me loving my career…
* Bringing talent and client companies together.
* When a client company asks for my opinion as to which of the candidates presented would I recommend (you can do that when your fees are flat…complete objectivity).
* Seeing the impact/contribution of the candidate (exec) placed months and years into the role.
* Being asked for guidance/advice on related or unrelated topic.
* Being asked to provide guidance/advice to someone’s daughter/son.
* Heart-felt thank yous.
* Cultivating true friendships.
#IlovewhatIdo #30monthguarantee #partnership